Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

Shenandoah Dogwoods
Photo posted by Ed Lowe in the Photo Art gallery on 07/14/18 at 4:54 pm EST
Registered on 02/07/04, 414 Posts, 7115 Comments

Nikon D 700
Nikon 80-200 @ 200 mm
f 8 @ 1/15 sec.
ISO 200
cable release & tripod
MLU
Shenandoah NP, VA

I have just started to play around with the oil paint filter after seeing images that my brother Mike has been used it on. I may have to revisit some images that I like, but have some DOF issues.

As always thanks for taking a look and leaving a comment or suggestion.

Ed

Ed Lowe

Personal Website    NPN Member Online Portfolio All Photos and Comments by Ed Lowe Gallery of Ed Lowe
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Michael Lowe on 07/16/18 at 10:06 am EST    
Registered on 02/11/04, 777 Posts, 5252 Comments

This is really nice, Ed. The dogwood blossoms are really accentuated by the nice Bg light.

Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Michael Lowe Gallery of Michael Lowe

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Allen Brooks on 07/16/18 at 7:34 pm EST    
Registered on 07/27/11, 262 Posts, 2597 Comments

I like the composition and the white flowers really pop against the green background.  For my taste. I'd probably dial back a bit on the oil painting effect on the leaves.

Allen Brooks
Oregon

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Allen Brooks Gallery of Allen Brooks

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership