Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

After the Sunrise
Photo posted by Nick Bristol in the Man & Nature gallery on 06/06/18 at 11:55 am EST
Registered on 02/01/04, 752 Posts, 14140 Comments

Early this morning I was out photographing the sunrise which was quite nice, but my favorite picture was this one as I was heading back home. The light and clouds were really nice so I decided to stop along this back road about a mile from my home and make a couple of pictures.
5DMK4, 24-105 @24, f/8, 1/400.

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Nick Bristol Gallery of Nick Bristol
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Mark Seaver on 06/07/18 at 2:45 pm EST    
Registered on 01/23/11, 1103 Posts, 17270 Comments

This is a fine, warmly inviting look at a typical rural landscape.  The lighting is great, with the low hanging, isolated cloud as a special addition.  For me, this kind of "show how beautiful the 'ordinary' world can be" is a big part of what gets my photography juices flowing.

Mark Seaver
Burtonsville, MD & Emigrant, MT
seaverphotos.com
Weekly Challenge Moderator
Macro/Close Up Moderator

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Mark Seaver Gallery of Mark Seaver

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Nick Bristol on 06/07/18 at 6:31 pm EST    

Thanks Mark! I agree with your thoughts. Most times I go down this road I don't even think about making a picture. It is all about the light and conditions at the moment I guess. Cheers, Nick

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Nick Bristol Gallery of Nick Bristol

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Kathy Barnhart on 06/17/18 at 12:31 am EST    
Registered on 11/11/11, 404 Posts, 1639 Comments

This has a delightful and refreshing simplicity to it, and the clouds and lighting make the image really work. What a lovely place to live! Thanks for sharing this.

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Kathy Barnhart Gallery of Kathy Barnhart

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Nick Bristol on 06/17/18 at 7:08 pm EST    

Thanks Kathy, I'm glad you enjoyed this. I also enjoyed reading your comment. Yes, it is a nice place to live. cool Nick

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership