Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

Hosta Blooms
Photo posted by Albert Darmo in the Flora gallery on 10/05/17 at 11:29 am EST
Registered on 11/25/08, 1386 Posts, 11978 Comments

The  hosta  plant  is one of the favorites  in  my garden.   the  leaves  photograph  very  well.  but  the flowers are  also  beautiful  comments  appreciated .  today  is  my  84th  birthday 

D600     150  macro         f/16     1/15  sec.     iso  320.   tripod

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Albert Darmo Gallery of Albert Darmo
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Lucy VanSwearingen on 10/05/17 at 6:19 pm EST    
Registered on 05/23/09, 800 Posts, 2042 Comments

Interesting POV.  IMO, the BG seems to steal the scene, being so bright.   Might be a good one to convert all to BW except for flowers and stems...or white BG...  Or increase sat of flowers and decrease sat of BG...

Lucy VanSwearingen
Richmond, TX

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Lucy VanSwearingen Gallery of Lucy VanSwearingen

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by scott lanz on 10/06/17 at 12:41 pm EST    
Registered on 11/14/03, 840 Posts, 12902 Comments

Well done, Albert. I like the colorful background. Perfect dof management.

p.s., Happy belated BD! devil  

scott lanz
Youngstown, Ohio
www.lanzscape.com

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by scott  lanz Gallery of scott  lanz

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Bill Fach on 10/07/17 at 07:38 am EST    
Registered on 11/01/03, 1805 Posts, 26981 Comments

Albert: Happy Birthday and may you have many more. I like your DOF management especially and the color palette. I might like a slightly wider view to capture the entire bud on the top but this works very well as is. 2 thumbs up. >=))>

Bill Fach
Soli Deo Gloria
www.sdgimages.com
Houston, Texas
Flora Gallery Moderator

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Bill Fach Gallery of Bill Fach

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership