Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

Red Maple leaves
Photo posted by Albert Darmo in the Landscape gallery on 09/07/17 at 4:00 pm EST
Registered on 11/25/08, 1386 Posts, 11978 Comments
Post last edited by Albert Darmo on 09/09/17 at 6:32 pm EST

Never have i see  vivid autumn  colors  like in this.autumn of 2016..   in processing i  did  not  use  any  vibrance or saturation  on  the colors     here  in  Quebec  Canada,  the  leaves  are allready  turning  into  beautiful  colors  .  comments appreciated

D600    70-200mm f/2.8     @   70mm     f/6.3    1/40  sec.     iso  200      tripod

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Albert Darmo Gallery of Albert Darmo
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Dennis Plank on 09/07/17 at 10:39 pm EST    
Registered on 01/28/08, 1767 Posts, 23192 Comments

I remember some of your fall posts last year, Albert.  Very spectacular colors and a lovely composition.

Dennis Plank
Littlerock, Washington

NPN 3675

http://www.cranesongscalling.com

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Dennis Plank Gallery of Dennis Plank

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Mark Seaver on 09/08/17 at 1:29 pm EST    
Registered on 01/23/11, 1103 Posts, 17270 Comments

Albert, these are some gorgeous colors in a well composed image.  However, my goal in this WC was to avoid "Fall Colors scenes" and I'm thinking that this is more of a look at fall colors than at a few leaves.  I can leave this here or move it to Landscape.  What would your like?

Mark Seaver
Burtonsville, MD & Emigrant, MT
seaverphotos.com
Weekly Challenge Moderator
Macro/Close Up Moderator

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Mark Seaver Gallery of Mark Seaver

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Albert Darmo on 09/08/17 at 9:35 pm EST    
Registered on 11/25/08, 1386 Posts, 11978 Comments
Comment last edited by Albert Darmo on 09/09/17 at 10:04 am EST

Hi  Marccrying   .....    please  move it to  landscape.

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Albert Darmo Gallery of Albert Darmo

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Lon Overacker on 09/09/17 at 11:21 am EST    
Registered on 11/24/06, 521 Posts, 19147 Comments

Is it really almost that time of  year?  ;-)  

Love the colors and fine processing here Albert.  The diffused lighting really helped bring out the colors in this autumn scene.

Not really a nit, but if it were me, I might be inclined to tighten the comp up a bit to eliminate the ground in the LL and maybe at least 1/2 of the dark space on the right.  Otherwise, you did a great job filling the frame.  Nicely captured!

Lon

Lon Overacker
Livermore, California

Capturing Moments in Time

To photograph is to hold one's breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It's at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy. -Henri Cartier-Bresson

Personal Website    Online Portfolio Member Blog NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Lon Overacker Gallery of Lon Overacker

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Eva McDermott on 09/09/17 at 12:36 pm EST    
Registered on 01/04/09, 1015 Posts, 13229 Comments

Splendid autumn color Albert.  I can't believe it is almost that time again.

Eva McDermott
Atkinson, NH
Landscape & M&N Co-Moderator
EvaMcDermottPhotography

Personal Website    Online Portfolio Member Blog NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Eva McDermott Gallery of Eva McDermott

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by John Williams on 09/12/17 at 12:27 am EST    
Registered on 09/06/07, 221 Posts, 5985 Comments

Lovely color, and I'm excited for the coming change in season! Thanks for the prelude. I like Lon's crop idea.

John Williams
www.tranquilviews.com
Battle Ground, WA
I often have wandered in deep contemplation, It seems that the mind runs wild when you're all alone. -John Denver

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by John Williams Gallery of John Williams

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership