Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

A Grand Sunset
Photo posted by Eva McDermott in the Landscape gallery on 08/07/16 at 8:12 pm EST
Registered on 01/04/09, 1015 Posts, 13229 Comments

So lucky to catch this a Jackson Lake Lodge.

Thanks for looking and many thanks for your comments and critiques.

Eva McDermott
Atkinson, NH
Landscape & M&N Co-Moderator
EvaMcDermottPhotography

Personal Website    NPN Member Online Portfolio Member Blog All Photos and Comments by Eva McDermott Gallery of Eva McDermott
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Mark Seaver on 08/08/16 at 5:57 pm EST    
Registered on 01/23/11, 1103 Posts, 17270 Comments
Comment last edited by Mark Seaver on 08/09/16 at 2:37 pm EST

Another fine view across the willow flats, Eva.  The colors in the sky and scattered around the ridges are a fine touch.  I do wonder about cropping off the lower half of the willows, but this stands as a fine look at the Teton's from the Lodge.

Mark Seaver
Burtonsville, MD & Emigrant, MT
seaverphotos.com
Weekly Challenge Moderator
Macro/Close Up Moderator

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Mark Seaver Gallery of Mark Seaver

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by David Schoen on 08/09/16 at 12:35 pm EST    
Registered on 11/06/06, 1213 Posts, 4587 Comments

Very nice light on the Tetons. The clouds are sweet. Nice composition.

David Schoen
Olympia, WA

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by David Schoen Gallery of David Schoen

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by gary phillips on 08/09/16 at 3:49 pm EST    
Registered on 10/24/13, 185 Posts, 4136 Comments

Nice, Eva.  Love the light on the lessor peaks below the Grand.  Provides a very good feel for the place.  Surprised there are no moose on the willow flat.  

Gary Phillips
Ivins, Utah

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by gary phillips Gallery of gary phillips

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Brian Schrayer on 08/10/16 at 11:39 pm EST    
Registered on 05/28/04, 114 Posts, 2890 Comments

I like the composition and the way that it shows the beauty and majesty of these peaks. The warm light on the peaks is also very nice.  It could just be my monitor, but I have viewed this on a couple of different devices and the blues in the shadows look a bit too strong.

Brian Schrayer
Nashville, TN

"The mountains sing your glory, hallelujah, the canyons echo sweet amazing grace.  My spirit sails the mighty gales are bellowing your name, and I've got nothing to say."  Andrew Peterson, "Nothing to Say"

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Brian Schrayer Gallery of Brian Schrayer

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership