Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

Time Reflection
Photo posted by Eva McDermott in the POP Photos gallery on 07/23/16 at 6:59 pm EST
Registered on 01/04/09, 1015 Posts, 13229 Comments
Post last edited by Eva McDermott on 07/23/16 at 9:15 pm EST

Bayhorse Ghost Town near Challis, Idaho.  Taken while visiting our youngest son out there who is on a Fuels Crew with the USFS.

Thanks for looking and for any comments or critiques.

Eva McDermott
Atkinson, NH
Landscape & M&N Co-Moderator
EvaMcDermottPhotography

Personal Website    NPN Member Online Portfolio Member Blog All Photos and Comments by Eva McDermott Gallery of Eva McDermott
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by SandyRichardsBrown on 07/23/16 at 8:10 pm EST    
Registered on 11/24/03, 3937 Posts, 12909 Comments

What a great eye to see this! Love it - the old wood and reflections are great.
Kind of wish the wood of the walls looked  older  and more weathered - looks almost as if they got a stain 
Sandy

Sandy Richards-Brown, NPN #0367
Brookings, Oregon (summer/fall) and Sedona, Arizona (winter/spring)   
PNW and RMNP  Regional Member 
NATURE'S MAJESTY IMAGING
http://naturesmajestyimaging.zenfolio.com/

"All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all.
Each little flower that opens, Each little bird that sings, He made their glowing colors, He made their tiny wings."

- Ce­cil F. Al­ex­an­der, Hymns for Lit­tle Child­ren, 1848, Ireland

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by SandyRichardsBrown Gallery of SandyRichardsBrown

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Eva McDermott on 07/24/16 at 8:01 pm EST    
Registered on 01/04/09, 1015 Posts, 13229 Comments
Comment last edited by Eva McDermott on 07/24/16 at 8:04 pm EST

Sandy - Some buildings were like that and others not.  More photos to come.

Eva McDermott
Atkinson, NH
Landscape & M&N Co-Moderator
EvaMcDermottPhotography

Personal Website    Online Portfolio Member Blog NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Eva McDermott Gallery of Eva McDermott

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Mike Ramy on 07/25/16 at 10:12 am EST    
Registered on 06/16/12, 567 Posts, 2809 Comments

Eva,
Well seen and presented, the reflections in the window are a perfect addition to this composition. I also like how you can still the the top of the bed frame thru the window, my grandmother had a bed just like it that I used to sleep in during my visits with her (thanks for the memories).
You've got a great eye, Well done . . .  laugh

Mike Ramy
Douglasville, Georgia
'Have boat will Travel'

About Me
Photo Touring by Boat and Guide Services information HERE
Florida Spring Break Tour 2018 information HERE

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Mike Ramy Gallery of Mike Ramy

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Preston Birdwell on 08/03/16 at 3:43 pm EST    
Registered on 11/01/03, 471 Posts, 5188 Comments

I love the reflection, Eva. The color and tonality look great to me. I am partial to these old, weathered buildings. Well done!
--P

Preston Birdwell
Columbia, California, USA

NPN 429 | California Nature Photographers (CANP) Moderator | 'NPN Discussion' Moderator

“If you want nice fresh oats, you have to pay a fair price. If you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, well, that comes a little cheaper" Author Unknown

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Preston Birdwell Gallery of Preston Birdwell

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership