Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

My Garden Cleomes 2012
Photo posted by Albert Darmo in the Flora gallery on 04/07/16 at 3:56 pm EST
Registered on 11/25/08, 1386 Posts, 11978 Comments

We just had 6 inches of snow.cheeky    covering  all  my garden    so   i had  to  look back   to the summer  of  2012  for inspiration,  and forget winter cool   and  hope for  some  warm spring weather. cool comments appreciated

D300   150 macro      F/7   1/80 sec.    iso 200   tripod  cable release 

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Albert Darmo Gallery of Albert Darmo
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Ed Williams on 04/07/16 at 11:41 pm EST    
Registered on 12/28/10, 636 Posts, 3499 Comments

Amazing, soft, delicate and intricate. Wonderful pastel pinks and very nice on the DOF.

Ed Williams
www.chasindaylight.com
La Habra, CA

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Ed Williams Gallery of Ed Williams

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Philip Hodgkins on 04/08/16 at 3:15 pm EST    
Registered on 07/24/06, 2741 Posts, 12349 Comments

Albert, I like this a lot! The pastel colors are gorgeous, and you got a good fit with the DOF, despite the profusion of anthers and petals. A small nit (and I am not even sure it is one), there is a visible amount of blue color cast. I think warming the WB about 15% would give you another alternative. Still, I like it with a cool tone as well. Something to check when you have the time.
—Phil

Phil Hodgkins
Savannah, Georgia
NPN # 1998
Flora Gallery Co-moderator

“The task is...not so much to see what no one has yet seen; but to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees.”
― Erwin Schrödinger

Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Philip Hodgkins Gallery of Philip Hodgkins

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Barb Pflaum on 04/10/16 at 1:09 pm EST    
Registered on 01/14/09, 316 Posts, 2724 Comments

I love the colors of the beautiful delicate petals. The OOF petals in the bg are lovely.  Very nice, Albert!

Barb Pflaum
Northern Illinois

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Barb Pflaum Gallery of Barb Pflaum

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Jim Zablotny on 04/10/16 at 1:51 pm EST    
Registered on 01/17/04, 705 Posts, 3594 Comments

Hi Albert,

Other than the slight blue cast, a pretty impressive display. I like the diagonal presentation and the subtle colors..................Jim

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Jim Zablotny Gallery of Jim Zablotny

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Michael Lowe on 04/16/16 at 12:43 pm EST    
Registered on 02/11/04, 777 Posts, 5252 Comments

Nice shot of a difficult to photograph flower ( for me at least).enlightened

Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Michael Lowe Gallery of Michael Lowe

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership