Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

Chrysanthemum
Photo posted by Albert Darmo in the Photo Art gallery on 12/07/15 at 10:46 pm EST
Registered on 11/25/08, 1386 Posts, 11978 Comments
Post last edited by Jim Erhardt on 12/19/15 at 12:17 pm EST

I hope this is my best  photo art presentation.....  .    added vibrance  and photoshop..  dry brush  strokes.  taken in  natural  and  artificial lght. comments appreciated

D300.- 150  sigma  macro..   f/20    1/3 sec.     iso.200.. tripod -  cable release...

NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Albert Darmo Gallery of Albert Darmo
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Patricia Brundage on 12/08/15 at 06:01 am EST    
Registered on 03/23/06, 1111 Posts, 6531 Comments

Talk about impact!  You've taken the ordinary and made it extraordinary with the lighting.   Awesome!

Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Patricia Brundage Gallery of Patricia Brundage

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Stephen Stanton on 12/10/15 at 12:02 am EST    
Registered on 03/01/15, 54 Posts, 453 Comments

Very strong image, Albert. Some great shades of grays and whites. This really explodes from the frame.

Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Stephen Stanton Gallery of Stephen Stanton

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by scott lanz on 12/13/15 at 9:21 pm EST    
Registered on 11/14/03, 840 Posts, 12902 Comments

I like what you did here, Albert. Especially impressive in the larger view! I think I would just selectively dodge the center a bit.  devil

scott lanz
Youngstown, Ohio
www.lanzscape.com

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by scott  lanz Gallery of scott  lanz

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by David Bogener on 12/16/15 at 5:17 pm EST    
Registered on 10/30/13, 417 Posts, 1255 Comments

Cool composition.  The lines of the petals just pull the eye to the center of the flower disk.

David Bogener    

Personal Website    Online Portfolio Member Blog NPN Member All Photos and Comments by David Bogener Gallery of David Bogener

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership