Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

Apparition
Photo posted by Eva McDermott in the Landscape gallery on 05/03/15 at 8:21 pm EST
Registered on 01/04/09, 1015 Posts, 13229 Comments

A walk in the woods today on Hampstead, NH Conservation Land. 

Eva McDermott
Atkinson, NH
Landscape & M&N Co-Moderator
EvaMcDermottPhotography

Personal Website    NPN Member Online Portfolio Member Blog All Photos and Comments by Eva McDermott Gallery of Eva McDermott
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Richard Teller on 05/03/15 at 9:23 pm EST    
Registered on 08/23/10, 1162 Posts, 6692 Comments

I had to look at this for a while, but I like it. Interesting composition and play of light with the sun in the image. This was well seen and photographed. I would never have seen this image. 

Richard Teller
Scottsbluff, NE
teller-nature-photography.redframe.com

The mountains and the seashore scream at you, but the prairie whispers and you have to stop and listen.
Don't shoot what it looks like, shoot what it feels like. David Alan Harvey

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Richard Teller Gallery of Richard Teller

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Harley Goldman on 05/04/15 at 10:25 am EST    
Registered on 11/19/03, 586 Posts, 11271 Comments

Well seen and done. I might be inclined to clone out the evergreen in the lower left corner. With all the bare branches, that tree top is pulling my attention there? I like the image.

Harley Goldman
Harley Goldman Photography
Landscape, Man & Nature and POP Galleries and CANP Forum Moderator

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy."
- John Mason

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Harley Goldman Gallery of Harley Goldman

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Roel Wijtmans on 05/04/15 at 10:55 am EST    
Registered on 09/30/12, 116 Posts, 2257 Comments

I think I would have preferred a comp without the evergreens.... Otherwise this is very nice, the sun does not look unnaturally blown out, which can be pretty ugly at times.

Personal Website    NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Roel Wijtmans Gallery of Roel Wijtmans

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by D.A. Edwards on 05/04/15 at 10:01 pm EST    
Registered on 10/08/14, 226 Posts, 1187 Comments

Very artistic, Eva. I also think that it would be stronger without the evergreens. You've managed the difficult lighting very well.

D.A. (Dave) Edwards
Sacramento, The Golden State, USA

All Photos and Comments by D.A. Edwards

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Ryan Shain on 05/04/15 at 10:57 pm EST    
Registered on 02/20/07, 226 Posts, 4571 Comments

Hi Eva,

The trees look great against the blue sky, and I like how you captured the sun as it works for me in this image. I agree about the evergreens being a tad bit distracting. and maybe a clone or a crop would work.

Nice work on the creativity of this image cool

Ryan Shain
Joliet, IL

The universal Mind contains all knowledge. It is the ultimate potential of all things. To it, all things are possible.

Ernest Holmes

All Photos and Comments by Ryan Shain

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership