Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

Indoors & Outdoors
Photo posted by Mark Seaver in the Weekly Challenge gallery on 08/26/18 at 8:01 pm EST
Registered on 01/23/11, 1103 Posts, 17270 Comments

While this is not what I had in mind for this theme, it dawned on me that the pictures that I took for a friend to support her VRBO rental dealt with the mixture of indoor and outdoor lights.  In this case, I double exposed, one for the indoor scene and a second one for the scene through the windows and combined them in Photoshop.  This view is actually a 3 vertical panorama with two exposures for each vertical with the final 3 verticals combined into a panorama in Photoshop.  (Yes, a 16 mm lens would have made my life much easier...)

Mark Seaver
Burtonsville, MD & Emigrant, MT
seaverphotos.com
Weekly Challenge Moderator
Macro/Close Up Moderator

Personal Website    NPN Member Online Portfolio All Photos and Comments by Mark Seaver Gallery of Mark Seaver
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Paul Breitkreuz on 08/27/18 at 05:32 am EST    
Registered on 02/25/06, 525 Posts, 8448 Comments
Comment last edited by Paul Breitkreuz on 08/27/18 at 05:34 am EST

Mark, I'd say this image fits the theme and idea very well overall. Maybe not exactly a rough outdoor take, but still shares the thoughts with the two light mixtures perfectly. I like it a lot.......laugh

The image has a great appeal for what appears to be some extremely comfortable and beautiful living with an outside view of some rugged BG terrain in the distance. The amount of work you put into this image had to provide an extremely positive support towards your friends rental goal overall. Architectural scenes from my POV can be extremely challenging even with a camera using movements never mind one with a fixed back and no lens shift. Very well done.........cool 

I agree on the 16mm lens too. I use my MF 180 degree lens for tight shots in the field but it would not work for something like this.

Paul Breitkreuz
Corona, California
Trailimages.com
NPN 2326

"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care."
- Theodore Roosevelt -

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Paul Breitkreuz Gallery of Paul Breitkreuz

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership