Join NPN on Google+ Follow NPN on Facebook Follow NPN on Twitter
Inspiration    |    Instruction    |    Galleries    |    Forums    |    Portfolios    |    Membership

Puget Systems Customs PCs

Duality
Photo posted by Lon Overacker in the POP Photos gallery on 04/07/17 at 5:54 pm EST
Registered on 11/24/06, 521 Posts, 19147 Comments

...or deja vu?  Still have a few images from the visit with Preston and the little tour of the old gold mining town of Columbia.

I don't recall the setup here as to why I'm seeing the same thing reflected twice.  I guess the angle of the two panes was offset enough to reflect nearly the same scene twice.  I also really like the bronze-colored framing of the panes.

Not particularly exciting, but still fun.

Thanks for any comments or suggestions,

Lon

Lon Overacker
Livermore, California

Capturing Moments in Time

To photograph is to hold one's breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It's at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy. -Henri Cartier-Bresson

Personal Website    NPN Member Online Portfolio Member Blog All Photos and Comments by Lon Overacker Gallery of Lon Overacker
FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Tony Kuyper on 04/07/17 at 6:54 pm EST    
Registered on 11/01/03, 364 Posts, 22328 Comments
Comment last edited by Tony Kuyper on 04/10/17 at 09:37 am EST

The mirrorocity of this glass is amazing.  You and Preston got some really interesting.  It took me a second look just to be sure this was the same object being reflected.

Tony Kuyper
Luminosity Masks and other tutorials

Personal Website    Online Portfolio Member Blog NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Tony Kuyper Gallery of Tony Kuyper

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Paul Breitkreuz on 04/08/17 at 2:47 pm EST    
Registered on 02/25/06, 525 Posts, 8448 Comments

Lon, reminds me of those old "StereoPhotos" as I think they were called. Cool shot......laugh

Paul Breitkreuz
Corona, California
Trailimages.com
NPN 2326

"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care."
- Theodore Roosevelt -

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Paul Breitkreuz Gallery of Paul Breitkreuz

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE
Comment posted by Harley Goldman on 04/10/17 at 08:55 am EST    
Registered on 11/19/03, 586 Posts, 11271 Comments

Too much wine, double vision. :)  This works well, nicely seen and executed. 

Harley Goldman
Harley Goldman Photography
Landscape, Man & Nature and POP Galleries and CANP Forum Moderator

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy."
- John Mason

Personal Website    Online Portfolio NPN Member All Photos and Comments by Harley Goldman Gallery of Harley Goldman

FLAG PHOTO
PREVIOUS PHOTO
RETURN TO INDEX
NEXT PHOTO
TOP OF PAGE

Top of Page    |    Home Page    |    Galleries & Forums    |    Articles & Reviews    |    Membership    |    Top of Page

The Nature Photographers Network™ is an international cooperative network of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to the art and technique of nature, wildlife and landscape photography.     Learn More About the Benefits of NPN Membership